Attractants are only as good as the distance deer can smell them. BB2™ Granular from Big & J is a long range attractant. BB2™ Granular utilizes a proprietary refining process to make a nutrient--rich, protein--based formula that has an intense aroma that will attract more deer from further away. This allows you to compete with neighbors who have food plots and bait sites. Deer crave the nutrient--rich formula so they keep coming back. And, the protein promotes antler growth. BB2™ also comes in handy during preseason to establish travel patterns and acclimate deer to your area, as well as during the season to attract deer to your property and/or stand site. It’s also ideal for attracting deer to camera sites. BB2™ is available in 3 convenient sizes, 40lb, 20lb, and 6lb bags.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, refined soybean oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium sorbate (as preservative)
- Crude protein - 18% min
- Crude fat - 8% min
- Crude fiber - 7% max
- Calcium - 0.8% min 1.3% max
- Phosphorus - 0.7% min
- Salt - 0.25% min 0.5 max
- Sodium - 0.5% max
- What are the benefits of using Big & J Products?
- How often should BB^2 & XX be re-applied to a site?
- Is it legal to use BB^2 & XX in my state?
- Can I use BB^2 & XX in my feeders?
- What happens to BB^2 & XX if they get wet, and will they mold?
- What is the difference between BB^2 & XX?
- What is the best time of the year to use BB^2 & XX for supplementing?
- Can BB^2 and XX be used as attractants?
Visit some of our dealers on the web: