Big&J’s CUBE™ Attractant Block is a solid form of Big & J's extremely popular BB2™ that is designed to last longer in the field. Its compact size and long-lasting formula make it the solution for those who live a good distance from where they hunt as well as for hard-to-reach spots. It is also perfect for hunting mature bucks where limiting your activity is critical. Like all Big & J products, the CUBE™ is a long range attractant. Its intense aroma will attract more deer from further away. It contains both the nutrients deer crave, which keeps them coming back for more, and the protein deer need for optimal antler growth. The CUBE™ comes in a convenient 25-pound attraction block
Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Grain Products, Molasses Products, Magnesium Mica, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite and Cobalt Carbonate
- Crude protein - 23.0% min
- Crude Fat - 4.0% min
- Crude Fiber - 6.0% max
- Calcium - 2.5% min 3.0% max
- Phosphorus - 1.2% min
- Salt - 0.25% min 0.5% max
- Sodium - 0.8% max
- What are the benefits of using Big & J Products?
- How often should BB^2 & XX be re-applied to a site?
- Is it legal to use BB^2 & XX in my state?
- Can I use BB^2 & XX in my feeders?
- What happens to BB^2 & XX if they get wet, and will they mold?
- What is the difference between BB^2 & XX?
- What is the best time of the year to use BB^2 & XX for supplementing?
- Can BB^2 and XX be used as attractants?
Visit some of our dealers on the web: